We’re releasing a new version 3.7.3 that contains several bugfixes. Please update, if you are using a previous version.
Osclass 3.7.3 changelog:
- Improved compatibility with MariaDB
- Using openssl functions instead of mcrypt (if available)
- Improved Imagick usage, falling back to GD when not available. Can now be disabled on admin panel too.
- Fixed duplication of indexes on upgrade
- Search alerts correctly being sent to unregistered users
- Fixed issue with session’s id being invalid
- Multiple minor fixes and improvements