We’re releasing a new version 3.7.0 that contains four security patches and several bugfixes. Please update, if you are using a previous version.
Osclass 3.7.0 changelog:
- Multisite fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue with custom fields on edit item
- Mysql 5.7 compatibility
- Comment email notification only if comment moderation is disabled
- Use https in order to prevent warnings
- Remove temporal unremoved files (auto_qqfile_*)
- Cron skipping issues has been fixed
- New hooks, pre_item_add_error and pre_item_edit_error. Plugins can add FlashMessages.
- Prevent subscribe to searches twice (Alerts)
- Increase PHP minimum version to 5.6.0
- Robots.txt overwrite has been fixed
- Improved helper function osc_validate_email()
- Added new noCaptcha ReCaptcha
- Added listings link at item add / item edit (oc-admin)
- Fixed Authenticated cross-site scripting issues.
- Found by Robin Peraglie with the help of the RIPS code analyser (https://www.ripstech.com)
- Osclass core fixed and improvements
- Bender theme minor fixes