Most of you are requesting this feature since a long time. So, we’re working on a plugin that will allow you to charge fees to publish an ad or to have premium ads. Premium ads appear more often than the normal ones, i.e.: at the top of the search page. So users, paying a small fee could get more visits to their ads.
The plugin will have the following features (but not limited to):
- Allow users to pay per publish (require a small fee for publish an item)
- Allow premium ads
- Each category has its own publish fee (publish an item in category A could be different from doing the same in category B)
- Each category has its own premium fee (same as above)
- The plugin works for both, registered and unregistered users
- Custom options in user’s dashboard
- Uses Paypal’s API for instant payment, no waiting (more payment options will be added in the future).
- Built-in “credit” system, users could buy a “pack” or credit to avoid paying each time
Of course, your opinion is important to us. We want to know your opinion and which features and suggestion you have for the plugin.
Finally, we’ve changed our demo and now there are four demos:
- Horizontal: Similar to craiglist, olx.. It has all the categories
- Job board: Specialized in jobs. It uses job board plugin
- Cars: Specialized in cars. It uses cars plugin
- Real estate: Specialized in real estate. It uses real estate plugin
Moreover, remember that we’ve made available facebook plugin so you can try it out.